This year, we are inviting our members to explore the theme of Great British Landmarks and capture the essence of these remarkable sites.
From ancient monuments to impressive modern structures, Britain boasts a wealth of historical and naturally stunning locations. The top 12 photographs that best showcase these landmarks will be featured in the NARPO 2025 Calendar, and one fortunate winner will receive the grand prize.
We are excited to announce that the winner of this year’s competition will receive a £500 high street shopping voucher, courtesy of Police Insure, our competition and calendar sponsors.
In addition, the winner and 11 finalists will feature in the NARPO 2025 calendar and receive a free copy.
Photo competition terms and conditions:
The organisers reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
1. By entering the Competition, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
2. Competitions are open to all members.
3. The Organisers cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due any reason, including but not limited to, the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
4. All photographs must be entered via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (entrants to other email addresses may be missed and will not be included) or via post to NARPO House
5. Your photograph must not feature any persons or people.
6. The closing date for submissions is Sunday 24th March 2024 entries received after this date will not be included. If you are submitting your entry via post you will need to factor the postal service times in so that entries reach us by this date.
7. We reserve the right to change the type of prizes stated for something of similar or equal value if they were not to be available for whatever reason.
Copyright and reproduction
1. You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all images entered. You will retain copyright of your entries at all times and always be credited alongside your picture.
2. See usage rights listed below
1. By entering your image into the competition, you grant to NARPO an exclusive license to reproduce the images and use your name for the following purposes
• Printing of winning and runner-up photographs in NARPO News and reproduction online at narpo.org. and any third-party press. We will ask that the press credit photographers where the images are used but cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions.
• NARPO related social media accounts. Photographers will be credited alongside their work.
1. You agree that if you are the winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and photograph in such publicity.
2. NARPO reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving notice.
If you would like to remove your entry from the competition, then you can do so by emailing email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.